GMAR offers nation-wide delivery within Trinidad and Tobago as well as convenient in-store pick-ups. All delivery dates are given in good faith but are subject to all matters beyond our control, including acts of God and delays by suppliers.
Please note that your delivery may take longer during the holidays, sales, weekends and all other busy periods. For more information and the price of delivery, please speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives.
To ensure a smooth delivery, please review the following delivery policies.
- We will attempt to contact you by phone 1-2 days before your scheduled delivery to confirm delivery details.
- Deliveries begin at 9:00 am and continue till 8pm or until all scheduled deliveries for that day are complete. If your item requires delivery, our customer service reps will take the relevant information, and you will be notified when the delivery is scheduled to go out.
- All deliveries are dispatched from our Marabella warehouse.
- The signature of a person 18 years of age or older is required on all delivery orders, and that individual must accompany the delivery crew into your home or apartment.
- Rooms should be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. In addition, driveways and walkways should be cleared to accept delivery. Please ensure there is a clear path from the point of entry to your home to the room where your new furniture will be placed. Due to liability issues, we cannot move your existing furniture or any electronics which includes but is not limited to TVs and computers.
- Due to health and safety regulations, our drivers cannot remove their safety work boots. Please ensure your floors are properly protected.
- Please measure your home/doorways to fit your new furniture, appliance or TV. Please note that a restocking fee may apply if uncrated merchandise does not fit through doorways or into basements.
- We will uncrate or unpack your new furniture purchase (with the exception of ready to assemble products) and we will set it in place. We, however, do have in-home assembly services if you require assembly. Due to health regulations, soiled or stained upholstery or bedding cannot be moved by our professional delivery associates. We also cannot disassemble any existing furniture in your home in order to complete the delivery.
- All televisions will be removed from the carton and set in place. However, we will not hook up the TV to any other equipment. A restocking fee may apply if uncrated televisions do not fit through doorways or into basements. Please measure the unit and your premises prior to delivery.
- When unusual or difficult delivery conditions are encountered, the customer will be advised in advance of the risk occurring. The customer then has the option of signing a damage waiver or having the merchandise returned to the store and reselecting other products.
- If you are requesting the return of an unused item within 48 hours of delivery, you will be entitled to a refund equal to the original purchase amount less any applicable restocking fees.
- For online orders, an imprint of the credit card(s) used to place the order along with a signature and photo ID of the cardholder, may be required prior to delivery.
- For delivery of appliances including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers & ranges, we will uncrate and move your new purchase into place, but for insurance reasons our drivers cannot connect it to the electrical, plumbing or gas outlets.
- Delivery is not available on certain items.